Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Motherhood Month - 20

Progress:  2 years + 8 months

How I'm Feeling:  Expecting the call any time, yet most of the time just moving on with regular life.

Craving:  I'm really hungry right now, so I'd take almost anything.  Maybe a burger.  I haven't had one of those in months.  And chocolate.

Thoughts About Our Future Child:  I want to introduce you to everyone in our families; I know you will be loved!

Thoughts About Our Child's Expectant Mom:  I won't deny I'm nervous about our first meeting!

Most Recent Baby Purchase/Gift:  I did receive two items for Christmas!  One from my mom and one from my husband.
My mom gave me this fleece pullover.  Despite how the colours may look here, it is actually a true red & black.  It will look great on a little lumberjack if we have a son :)
My husband got me this ADORABLE fleece sleeper!  This one I had pointed out to him that I wanted.  It has kitties all over it and you all know I am a cat person!!
You know what's weird?  Somehow, I totally skipped my last category - 'This Month God..." from my Motherhood Month posts the last three times!!  I have no idea how that happened!  So without further ado...

This Month God:  These are the verses God has been reminding me of lately:

"And let us not grow weary of doing good,
for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone,
and especially to those who are in the household of faith."
Galatians 6:9-10

2 comments:

  1. Great verse! Praying your wait is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fleece pullover is adorable, along with the sleeper!
    xo, Lily
    ttcbabyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)