Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things

I just wanted to share with you a few favourites I've come across in my time spent on the Internet.  (Please note: these are just simply a few articles, etc, that impacted me and I wanted to share them with you - no strings attached).  Enjoy!

Adoption:  This is the adoption story shared by a couple who adopted through the same agency we are with.  I don't know them personally, but it was great to read a story where the procedure, laws, etc, is exactly the same as it is for us.  For better or worse, this might be our story yet!

Christmas:  Is anybody else excited for Christmas?? One more month!  I love this blog post about  Christmas traditions to start with your spouse, but the real gems are in the comments!  Read them!  The really neat thing about these traditions, is that they are all for you and your spouse only.  For those of us who don't have kids yet and Christmas can be kinda lonely and sad at times, what a great idea to have some traditions for just the two of you to relish together until the kids come.  And even then, I think it's a good idea to have some for just the parents.

Faith:  This.  The testimony by a tribal man.  It is a must-watch! 

Marriage:  Just read this article today about finances and marriage.  It has a lot of excellent ideas.

And that's all for now!  I'm pretty sure there'll be at least something above that'll grab your attention like they all did for me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like little gifts! :)