Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Parking Sign

One of these days I am just going to pull into one of these stalls and confidently park:

Can you read it?  It says "Courtesy Parking - Reserved for Parents with Little Ones & Expectant Mothers"
Yeah, I know technically I have the ability to walk unaided from far across the parking lot without difficulty, but...technically I am an expectant mother, right? ;)

Don't take me too seriously :)  But everytime I go to the grocery store this sign stares at me, and sometimes...I just want to park there!

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you! You totally should! Although since we brought our son home I have thought that signs like that only for expectant mothers should instead be for those with little kids! I think it HAS to be harder to lug around kids than a belly that stays attached to you, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Elizabeth! I never did park in an expectant spot until after Baby Girl arrived. I figured the pregnant ladies will get it once they are lugging a 10lb baby in a 15 lb car seat with a 10lb bag. (The only place we have them near me is at Babies R Us and its for "expectant mothers.")

    I was telling Baby Girl infront of someone that she was going to be a big sister too. The person turned to me and said "You are expecting?" I said yes. She looked at me as if to say- are you not a little early in your pregnancy to be sharing this news but didn't say anything.

    Go ahead and do it! You are expecting. :) Take advantage of the little perks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like little gifts! :)