Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

Adoption "Maternity" Pictures!

On September 19 Hubby & I had an adoption "maternity" photoshoot done by an amazing photographer, Charmaine Toews.  There are a lot of excellent ideas out there on Pinterest and on other adoption blogs for photos and signs to use for this type of photoshoot.  I gathered together my favourite ideas and made some signs, as well as told our photographer about the ideas and she did some research on her own and came up with more ideas.  Then she took us to some random field, lol, and took these amazing pictures!  Sorry it's taken me so long to post them!  I was waiting on a number of things and now the time is right to share them with you!  Somehow I've managed to pair down all the wonderful photographs to just 10 of my favourites to show you: (click on the photos to make them bigger if you want)









  

6 comments:

Comments are like little gifts! :)