Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

The ABC's of Me

Just because I like these silly little survey thingies.  Nothing deep here.  I found this over at Confessions of an Infertile.

A. Attached or Single?  Attached.  Been married to my wonderful hubby now for over 8 years!

B. Best Friend?  That would be said Hubby.  I love spending time with him :)

C. Cake or Pie?   Not a big cake fan (except for maybe ice-cream cake!).  I do love me some apple pie!

D. Day of Choice?  Sundays & Mondays.  Sundays because we actually go somewhere, do something, be with people.  Mondays because I can stay home away from people, lol, and get things done.

E. Essential Item?  Water.  I need a bottle of water with me even if I'm running a quick errand.

F. Favorite Color?  I love blues.

G. Gummy Bears or Worms?  Both are good.  Both hurt my teeth.  I think I slightly prefer the worms.

H. Hometown?  Hm.  I grew up in the country in the municipality of Ste. Anne, went to the doctor in Ste. Anne, school in Blumenort and later Steinbach, had a Landmark phone number, and a Steinbach mailbox, went to church in Blumenort and later Ridgewood.  (That was all living in the same house, by the way.)  You tell me; I've never known how to answer it.  As a kid a teacher asked me where I lived and I replied "in the bush" LOL.

I. Favorite Indulgence?  Chocolate.  And lately I've found some yummy soy-free chocolate which makes me very happy.

J. January or July?   July, hands down.  I prefer heat over cold.  However, I do live in the center of North America, meaning that we have extreme temperatures at both ends.  But I'm still going to pick +30C (July) over -30C (January).  (If I converted that correctly, I believe that would be 86F in July and -22F in January.)

K. Kids?   That would be nice, yes, please.

L. Life Isn’t Complete Without?  See letter (K).

M. Marriage Date? April 16

N. Number of Brothers/Sisters? One brother, two sisters.

O. Oranges or Apples?  I can't eat citrus unfortunately so apples it is.  Thankfully I like them.

P. Phobias?   Spiders.  Particularly t*******as (no, I can't even handle seeing it spelled).  Be nice.

Q. Quotes?  Oh, I have so many favourites!  Today we'll go with this one:  "There isn't a note of mediocrity in all of His creation...and all of the beauty we create with human hands is only imitation." ~David Phelps' song "Virtuoso"~

R. Reasons to Smile?   Jesus Christ & being saved (sorry, I know that sounds like a vague cliche, there's more under My Testimony), my hubby & his love, hope for the future, and well, cute kittens.  If you don't smile at a kitten's antics, something is wrong.

S. Season of Choice?   Not Winter.  Spring, Summer, Fall.  All good.  Winter not good.  (Except for Christmas.)

T. Tag 5 People?  

U. Unknown Fact About Me?   There's very little unknown about me.  I'm a pretty open book, over-sharer, blurt it all out, can't keep secrets kind of a person.  If there's any unknown facts about me I haven't shared, a public blog is probably not the first place I'd pick to share it, though ;)

V. Vegetable?  Corn or cucumber.

W. Worst Habit?   Just one?  Probably doubting.  Doubting Hubby, God, myself.

X. Xray or Ultrasound?  I'm supposed to pick a favourite, lol, or what?  I've had both and don't care for either, thank you very much. 

Y. Your Favorite Food?   Well, it must involve cheese in some way.  Maybe I'll just say cheese.

Z. Zodiac Sign?   Meh, don't believe in that stuff. 

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like little gifts! :)