Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Blog Challenge Days 29: College

29.  Tell me the highlights of your college years.

Well, I didn't go to college!  There was never a big emphasis put on education in my family.  All four of us children struggled with school.  Although it was difficult, 3 of us did eventually graduate high school, which was a big accomplishment for each of us.  Once I was done with mandatory school, I had zero desire to continue!  I did take a correspondence photography course with the New York Institute of Photography.  It took me way longer to complete than it should have, but I did complete it!  Nowadays it is getting more and more critical to have post-secondary education to get a good job or dream career, so we will probably encourage our child(ren) to attend university or college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like little gifts! :)