1 tsp. olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
half pint grape tomatoes, halved
3 slices bacon, fried, drained, and diced
3/4 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. (a little less) pepper
1/4 cup + 1/4 cup shredded goat mozza
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine oil, garlic, tomatoes, bacon, basil and pepper in a skillet; cook & stir until tomatoes are softened.
- Stir pasta into the tomato mixture. Mix in 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a 1 1/2 qt. baking dish, greased with butter. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Bake , uncovered, at 375F for 9 minutes.